- Return airfare for Economy Class.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Budget/Premium category as per booked hotels.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Return airport transfers/Sightseeing/harbour transfers by Sharing AC car (Xylo/Tavera/Eritca) as per the itinerary. (Same category of Vehicle will be provided in all cities covered in itinerary).
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits.
- Havelock Trip by Makruzz or Green Ocean Cruise (Premium or Executive Class Tickets, subject to availability).
- Sightseeing Covered: RadhaNagar Beach, Elephanta Island by Sharing Boat, Snorkeling at Elephanta Island, Ross & North Bay boat ticket only, Glass bottom boat ride once during the stay.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
||SL International/Jazeera Resort /Shree Karpagam Dreams / similar
||GB Oceania/ or Similar
||Outback Resort/Radha Krishna Resort Similar
||Havelock Island Beach Resort or Similar
Departure month: October & February, November & January, December
- DAY 1: Arrival at Port Blair
- Upon arrival at the Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. Check-in & freshen up. Later in the evening, enjoy the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the heroic saga of our great freedom fighters is brought alive. Later, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Tags: Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Light & Sound Show, Cellular Jail
- DAY 2 : Transfer to Havelock Island (Private Ferry)
- Early morning today, get transferred to Phoenix Bay jetty to catch your luxury tourist ferry to the Havelock Island (57 kms by sea). On arrival at Havelock Jetty, meet our local representative who will assist you with transfer to your hotel. Later in the afternoon, board the vehicle to visit the world famous Radhanagar Beach. This stretch of white sand washed by the blue waters and lined by the lush forest and palm trees is ideal for sun basking and bathing. Later, return to your hotel and stay overnight at Havelock Island.
- Tags: Radhanagar Beach, Sightseeing, Private Ferry
- DAY 3: Havelock Island (Trip To Elephant Beach By Speed Boat)
- After an early breakfast today, get transferred to the Havelock Island jetty for your visit to the Elephant Beach which is approximately 20 minutes from the Havelock Island. This white sand beach is known for an amazing coral reef which starts at a depth of less than a meter. One complimentary session (upto 10 mins) of snorkelling is included in your boat tickets to the Elephant beach. Later in the afternoon, get back to the Havelock Island. Your evening will be free to explore this beautiful island on your own. Stay overnight at Havelock Island.
- Tags: Elephant Beach, Complimentary Snorkelling
- Note: Snorkelling is offered complementary with the Elephant Beach speedboat tickets. If snorkelling is not done at the Elephant Beach due to bad weather, there will be no refund for the same.
- DAY 4: Transfer to Port Blair (By Morning Private Ferry)
- After a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart for Port Blair. Reach and check-in.
- Stay overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Tags: Private Ferry, Port Blair
- DAY 5: Excursion to North Bay and Ross Island
- After breakfast, leave for a full- day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties fishes and other marine life. Optional activities include Snorkeling, Swimming, Trekking and visit to Ross Island from where the Britishers governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
- Note: All water sport activities are on direct payment basis. If North Bay/Ross Island is not operational (closed on Wednesdays), then you will be taken to the Wandoor Beach/Chidiya Tapu.
- Tags: Sightseeing, Coral Island, Optional Activities
- DAY 6 : Departure from Andaman Islands
- On the last day, you will have breakfast and be dropped to Port Blair/Harbour for your return journey/flight.