- 5 Nights/6 Days
- Accomodation at 3*hotel on twin sharing basis
- Economy class Air Fare (DEL-PBH-DEL)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All sightseeing and transfers
- All the rooms are base category
- English speaking certified guide
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU
- On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa formalities you will be received by Shivoy representative and transferred to Thimphu in a private Luxury car. Drive to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 60Kms, driveis 1.5- 02 Hrs).
- Thimphu is the capital of Bhutan and the centre of government, religion and commerce.It is a unique city with unusual mixture of modern development along with ancient traditions. Thimphu maintains a strong national character in its architectural style, yet all modern facilities and services are available.
- Upon arrival a brief orientation to Bhutan and Bhutanese cultural shall be done by our representative. Few sightseeing will be done too which are; Buddha Point, Memorial Chorten, and TashiChhodzong depending on flight arrival. Overnight Hotel in Thimphu.
DAY 02: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
- Thimphu sightseeing coveringTraditional Painting School, National Takin Reserve, Farmers’ Market, Thimphu’s Art Studio (VAST), Traditional Paper factory and the Changangkha Lhakhang. Overnight in Hotel at Thimphu.
Day 3: THIMPHU –PUNAKHA SIGHTSEEING
- We check out from the hotel. Drive to Punakha (2.5 hrs, 75 km). On route we visit Dochula Pass (3100 m). The pass is a popular location among tourists as it offers a stunning 360 degree panoramic view of Himalayan mountain range. The view is especially scenic on clear, winter days with snow-capped mountains forming a majestic backdrop to the tranquillityof the 108 chortens/stupa gracing the mountain pass.Dochula is about an hour from Thimphu.
- Visit the Chimi Lhakhang (Temple of the Divine Madman). Lunch at Lobesa, and then continue to visit Punakha Dzong(the old capital of Bhutan). Punakha Dzong is also the most important building in the country where all national importance including the Royal Wedding and Coronation of the Kings of Bhutan are held.Overnight hotel in Punakha.
Day 4:PUNAKHA SIGHTSEEING – PARO
- Check out from the hotel. Drive to Paro (4hrs). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. RinpungDzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 5: PARO SIGHTSEEING
- Visit the Paro Dzong, National Mueseum, Tiger’s Nest View*, DrukgyelDzong view, on a clear day, one can see the commanding view of Mt Jhomolhari (7134Mts / 23400Fts) can be seen towering over the Dzong. Visit local homes to experience local food and hospitality.
- Hike to the Tiger’s nest is optional. This is considering that there are at times kids and elderlies. However, if the group is fit and interested we highly recommend the hike to the Tiger’s nest. The hike to Tiger’s nest is 2 hours up and 1 hours down.
Day 6: DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for taking onward connection.
Departure Date : September 15th , October 2nd ,November 9th ,November 13th ,November 20th